Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Virtual keyboard

A virtual keyboard is actually a key-in device, roughly a size of a fountain pen, which uses highly advanced laser technology, to project a full sized keyboard on to a flat surface. Since the invention of computers they had undergone rapid miniaturization. Disks and components grew smaller in size, but only component remained same for decades -its keyboard. Since miniaturization of a traditional keyboard is very difficult we go for virtual keyboard. Here, a camera tracks the finger movements of the typist to get the correct keystroke. A virtual keyboard is a keyboard that a user operates by typing on or within a wireless or optical -dectable surface or area rather than by depressing physical keys.Since their invention, computers have undergone rapid miniaturization from being a 'space saver' to 'as tiny as your palm'. Disks and components grew smaller in size, but one component still remained the same for decades - it's the keyboard. Miniaturization of keyboard had proved nightmare for users. Users of PDAs and smart phones are annoyed by the tiny size of the keys. The new innovation Virtual Keyboard uses advanced technologies to project a full-sized computing key-board to any surface. This device has become the solution for mobile computer users who prefer to do touch-typing than cramping over tiny keys. Typing information into mobile devices usually feels about as natural as a linebacker riding a Big Wheel. Virtual Keyboard is a way to eliminate finger cramping. All that's needed to use the keyboard is a flat surface. Using laser technology, a bright red image of a keyboard is projected from a device such as a handheld. Detection technology based on optical recognition allows users to tap the images of the keys so the virtual keyboard behaves like a real one. It's designed to support any typing speed.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

585

Unknown said...

plz send me details

Unknown said...

what technology is used to create virtual images
plz reply......

avinash said...

plz send me details of working and construction of virtual keyboard

Rijo Kuruvilla said...

plz send me details of working and construction of virtual keyboard.. i would like to prepare this topic for my seminar

Nalini said...

sir please can you suggest me how to get pdf or ppt regarding my seminar topic "light tree". it would be helpfull for me if you reply me fast...........

Anonymous said...

send me details

NicK said...

sir please send me detail of virtual keyboard and specialy why it is use for banking sites...
this is my seminar topic...

janki said...

pls send me details abt virtual keyboard n its workig..

nchandrika said...

pls send me the full report so that i can give seminar and share with my friends the interesting and knowledged topic.my id is nchandrika2007@gmail.com

satyendra said...

plz send me details of working and construction of virtual keyboarda

Anonymous said...

what is the cost of this virtual keyboard,

Nayana Nanjundappa said...

i want its pdf and repore. can i get it. its urgent. i have selected dis as ma seminar topic. plz make it fast

Nayana Nanjundappa said...

i want its pdf and repore. can i get it. its urgent. i have selected dis as ma seminar topic. plz make it fast

Nayana Nanjundappa said...

can i have report n ppt presentation of virtual keyboard... plz... make it as soon as possible. its urgent

Unknown said...

what technology is used to create virtual images
plz reply......

Unknown said...

plz send me details

RC REDDY said...

sir could u send me details about the working construction about virtual keyboard

samatha said...

is virtual key board is an electronics related topic im an ece student can i choose dis topic

samatha said...

IM AN ECE STUDENT CAN I HAVE DIS TOPIC FOR SEMINAR(VIRTUAL KEYBOARD).

samatha said...

please send me latest ece topics

Unknown said...

Can u pls send me the detailed information about it

Unknown said...

pls send the details it helps me a lot

Unknown said...

pls send the details it helps me a lot